Saturday, August 8, 2009

Opening night of Macbeth

Yesterday was opening night for Macbeth, and the show went very well. We had a decent-sized audience, and I was honored by the presence of Bernie, bronzite, and ninja_report among them. Bernie brought me gorgeous yellow-orange roses, and the four of us went out for a lovely dinner afterward. An excellent evening all around. I hope to see more of you there, though I gather more of you are coming next weekend than this.

Yesterday we also finally have our fifth housemate at Elsinore with us with the moving in of Ryan. I was sorry I wasn't around to greet him or help him with anything when he arrived, I was already at call, but he's not fully moved in yet, so I hope I can make myself useful at some point during the process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...