Monday, August 3, 2009

Feeling lousy

Feeling run down lately. I haven't gotten more than five hours of sleep a night in about three weeks now, enough to keep me functional but not enough to stave off the dragging weary heaviness. And I'm just starting a new work thing while my show goes into hell week, so things are momentarily hitting me worse. As for the job, it's just a stupid part-time thing, so hopefully it won't weigh too much once the show ends.

I feel like a whiner saying so, but I have generally not felt well, in a number of ways, for a while now. I'm typically a very healthy person, so this is pretty out of the ordinary for me. I'm starting to worry if something might be really wrong, or if my stress level is getting out of control.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...