Sunday, August 16, 2009

Close of Macbeth

Macbeth cast party last night. It was a lot of fun; there was swimming and really good food and the cast members were fun. And yes, I did look good in my bikini, and gratifyingly it did not go unnoticed (including by the looker playing Banquo, heh heh.) I am extremely sorry I missed the party thrown by laurion however; from what I heard it was a really good time, but I felt like I shouldn't snub the people in the play. I might audition for this group again sometime, who knows. Chad, have another party sometime, and I promise I'll come. :-)

Closing night tonight. I'm excited for the barbecue beforehand. I have agreed to make my mother's fantastic potato salad for it. It's the potato salad for people like myself who don't like potato salad, many kinds of vegetables only very lightly dressed with mayo and sour cream. A healthier and in my opinion tastier version of the traditional "just potatoes and a gallon of mayonnaise" kind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...