Saturday, September 26, 2009

Signups going well

Enjoyed going over the the Time Travel Review Board dead dog. It was great to see everyone and just hang out and chat for a while, though I wasn't interested in eating because Jared and I had just made dinner for Sharone, who is in town for Yom Kippur this weekend. I spent most of the evening continually refreshing the web browser on my iPhone to see who is signing up for Oz and Paranoia at WPI Live Action Weekend. Oz already has a full complement (heh) and Paranoia is well on its way. I am pleased, and until everything's full I will still obsessively look after the singups.

Gave myself a little home manicure last night before I went to bed. I've never had enough nails before to need one, so I had to do a little research on the Internet to teach myself how to do it. I didn't do anything fancy, just file, buff, and oil, using the supplies generously given to me for my last birthday by ultimatepsi. I had a little spur on my left pointer nail that I wanted to see if I could file down without breaking the whole nail off. They came out imperfectly but not bad; I like how smooth and shiny the buffer made them. I may just achieve attractive nails yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...