Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bids in

I have now bid Oz and Paranoia for WPI Live Action Weekend, as I believe it is officially called. After serious consideration, I have decided against bringing Alice. As much as I want to run it again for the people who've missed it, I don't think this is a good venue for it. As a GM I can see the preliminary schedule for the weekend, and there are already several games with twenty-plus slots running; Paranoia is one of them. I'm considering Paranoia to be my priority because it's only had one previous run, and I think the WPI crowd will really appreciate it. This weekend is not projected to be as highly attended as something like Festival, so they will probably not be able to support many large games. Alice, being twenty-seven players and with four previous runs, might have trouble finding enough new people for a small venue. So I am ultimately deciding to hold off on bringing my baby out again until I'm certain I have a place for her. :-) Sorry to those of you who would like a run in the near future. I'm always on the lookout for chances.

So basically all of you need to put WPI Live Action Weekend on your calendar-- November 13th-15th at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, and get ready to play Oz and Paranoia, if you haven't already, and tell all your friends to come play them too. :-) And hey, this time around I'm not packing the weekend solid with my own games, so I'll be able to play in some things as well! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...