Sunday, September 27, 2009

Getting going

Been feeling a little bit low-energy lately, and sleeping more hours than I normally do. Yesterday, despite a pleasantly low-key day spent mostly alone, I think I slept ten hours at night and two more in a nap. Hoping to avoid feeling so sleepy today, I rose early and took a scaldingly hot shower. I actually do feel better now; maybe Jared is right and whenever I feel draggy I should just jump in the shower.

Can't afford to be useless today; I will be attending my first GM meeting with the Labor Wars team. I want to be on the ball so I can contribute and be helpful. I find myself wishing I still had a laptop so I could take it with me to access the wiki and be able to take more efficient notes, but unfortunately while I used to have both, at the moment I only have a desktop. Ah, well, I suppose my trusty gaming notebook will have to suffice. If I need to check out the website, my iPhone will probably suffice.

Also, Oz and Paranoia are now filled for SFS Live Action Weekend at WPI. I am very pleased-- I shall be sending out casting questionnaires shortly, and the preparation process must begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...