Friday, September 25, 2009

Schedule-building

Ah, so very much to put on my calendar. I suppose it's better to be busy than to have nothing to do, but it just seems like more and more keeps coming up.

I just found out there will be a game running at Brandeis in the middle of RPI weekend, which adds another quandary to that time period. It's certainly easier to just play a game that's on my doorstep, but I wonder if it isn't more important to make the gesture of coming out to game with all the people who regularly come out to game with us. I am definitely resolved to not run anything at RPI, I think I don't need the extra responsibility, but I still have not resolved as to whether I can attend or not.

As for WPI's event, due to some scheduling issues with my fellow GMs, Paranoia had to be moved to Sunday November 15th at the last moment, but I think everything's settled now. Now I can play in Chateau Ennui. My plan at the moment, as my calendar reads, will be Oz Friday night, Bard of Avalon Saturday afternoon, Chateau Saturday night, and Paranoia Sunday afternoon. I think that's a reasonable docket.

Signups for this weekend open at 7PM tonight. Just go to this address, and make sure that, if you haven't played in Oz or Paranoia, you get your name in there early. :-) Play my games, God damn it!

As a side note, I like the picture of myself as the Fool in this icon. It has a strange motion to it, and I like the artificial color the stage makeup gives me. Makes me look almost like a china doll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...