Monday, August 1, 2011

Things I am going to do


Have been feeling blah and dissatisfied with myself lately, so I have made a list of things I want to do because I think they will be good for me, or least advantageous.

- Get my homework assignment done for next week. This is very important.

- Stick to my biweekly theater writing challenge.

- Work out six days a week. I found out when I was at home exactly how much weight I've gained and I thought I was going to faint. It's been my decreased activity level that's causing this, and that cannot stand.

- Overhaul my diet. I know it's not the real problem here, but my once-impeccable habits are slipping.

- Go back to doing my skincare routine every night before bed. I've broken out pretty badly.

- Touch up the white trim in my bedroom.

- Get my kitchen knives and scissors sharpened.

- Reexamine my budget and make sure I know where everything's going

- Put together Steph's apron. It's all cut out and pinned together, it just needs to be assembled for real.

- Make Jared an apron. It is also cut out, but I think I should buy some interfacing for it to make it sturdier.

- Plan grocery shopping trips for the whole week ahead of time. I'm slipping back into the habit of shopping for dinner only, which is not an efficient or economical habit.

- Work on being nicer to people. I am letting feeling annoyed/sick/angry/lousy/generally awful affect how I treat others, and I need to see that stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...