Monday, August 29, 2011

A kinder, gentler Phoebe


I have recently started a campaign to be a nicer person. I am trying to be less irritated about trivial annoying things, I have tried to cut people slack when they do things that bother me, and I am definitely trying to never let me anger influence how I treat the people around me. I am trying to smile more, to be friendlier than the normal somewhat forbidding vibe I give off. Though I'm not sure I want to completely change it, I'd like to come off as a little more approachable, and definitely not have people think of me as quite so angry or judgy as they frequently do. I think I've done pretty well lately. Unfortunately I think it's coming off lately more as "Phoebe is less angry lately" rather than "Phoebe is managing her anger better." *Sigh* Oh, well. As long as people see me as being nice, I guess it doesn't really matter if I'm doing it easily or doing it with effort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...