Monday, August 22, 2011

Saturday picnic for As You Like It

 
As you may know, Jared is going to be portraying the wicked elder brother Oliver in a production of As You Like It. [info]usernamenumber* is in this show as well as Touchstone, one of Shakespeare's awesome fools. It will be going up in Seven Hills Park in Davis Square the weekend of September 8th - 11th. I would like to plan a lovely potluck picnic dinner in the park before the show on Saturday the 10th and I would like you all to be there with me. The show is at 8PM, so I figured we could arrive in the park around 6, and play and eat and hang out together in the park for a while before we watch. Please let me know if you can come that day, and if you would like to make anything for the picnic, that would be very welcome! And feel free to bring anyone else you know you might like to come.

I am looking forward to your company, so I hope you all can join me there! Remember, the show is FREE. And if you can't come on Saturday but can come to another night, let me know that too, as I'll be going to all four shows and would be glad to make separate plans with you as well. :-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...