Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sins Meme: Day Six

Day One: Pride – Seven great things about yourself.
Day Two: Envy –Seven things you lack and covet
Day Three: Wrath - Seven things that piss you off
Day Four: Sloth - Seven things you neglect to do
Day Five: Greed - Seven worldly material desires
Day Six: Gluttony - Seven guilty pleasures
Day Seven: Lust - Seven love secrets

All my pleasures are guilty. I am a creature full of shame.

1. Sex and the City. I swear I started watching it because a friend wanted my opinion on whether or not it's feminist (short answer: yes and no) but now I'm fascinated. I'm not sure why, it can be pretty disgusting and idiotic at times, but maybe it's the train wreck factor.

2. Eating Roman-style, by which I mean reclining. I always feel slightly disgusted with myself for doing it, but it feels good sometimes.

3. Frosting without cake. Terrible, I know, but sometimes I just want to eat some with a spoon.

4. Books, television, or movies I've already gone through a million times. Especially if they're not any good. I take comfort in the familiar, and sometimes my brain just doesn't feel up to processing new data.

5. Driving places. I should walk more, as many important places are in walkable distance for me, but when it's cold or when I'm in a rush I just don't have the patience.

6. Starchy foods. So bad for the figure, but sometimes just comforting.

7. Showing a lot of skin. Not always appropriate, not always in the best taste, but it can make me feel good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...