Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ruins and Prince castings


Not doing so well again. Every time I think I might be okay for a little while, before long I go crashing back down. But I'm sure everyone's tired of hearing about that by now, so I'll try to think about something else.

Got my castings for both Ruins of Grandeur and Prince Comes of Age. Seems like both of them will suit me. I'm planning my costumes now, endeavoring to put them together without having to spend any money.

I was a wee bit disappointed that Prince called for a classic high fantasy look, though I guess I technically already knew it would. I don't actually own any garb that would be appropriate for a fancy party. Still, I think I can throw something together and fake it. My character is a courtesan, so it needs to be sexy too. I think I can do that. Right now I'm planning on wearing this diaphanous black gown I have, technically a nightgown, with the long slit up one side of the skirt underneath the silver and black side of the lace-up bodice I wore to tech for the Boston Babydolls. Not perfect, but it will work. Not sure of the sure shoes yet, I want something sexy that won't kill my feet to stand in for four hours.

As for Ruins, in that one I'm crosscast as a government official. I'm thinking of tying down under a crisp white shirt and my navy pinstripe blazer with the rust and gold silk scarf tied at my throat to look like an ascot. Not sure what pants, as I recently gave away the unflattering ones I used to use as my man-pants, or what shoes. Hair will probably be gelled back and tied in a low ponytail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...