Monday, March 7, 2011

Sins Meme: Day Five

Day One: Pride – Seven great things about yourself. Day Two: Envy –Seven things you lack and covet
Day Three: Wrath - Seven things that piss you off
Day Four: Sloth - Seven things you neglect to do
Day Five: Greed - Seven worldly material desires
Day Six: Gluttony - Seven guilty pleasures
Day Seven: Lust - Seven love secrets

Generally I dislike stuff. My primary interest in money is the freedom it confers, rather than anything having to do with the acquistion of stuff.

1. A laptop. I only have a desktop, which normally I don't mind, except when I'm writing a larp and would rather not be chained to one place for the duration.

2. My own place. Someday I will live alone, but that is not financially feasible yet.

3. The ability to host dinner parties whenever I want that serve whatever I want. As it is, I am limited to certain times and certain ingredients.

4. For that matter, to buy whatever I wanted when cooking for myself. I don't really buy items I love like crab and veal anymore due to financial constraints.

5. Copper cookware. So beautiful, so useful, and so very, very expensive.

6. Unlimited hosting capacities, be it for running larps, throwing parties, or taking people out to dinner.

7. All the leather goods I covet but can't really justify spending the money on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...