Friday, March 11, 2011

Next run of The Stand cast


Cast The Stand for the Festival run last night. Yet another tough cast. I find it really amusing that pretty much every run either has a ton of people who say they want to be the big power players and there just aren't enough, or else everyone says they want to be the sneaky, under-the-radar secretive ones and there just aren't enough. This time it was the latter. I did the best I could, but a lot of people I couldn't give exactly what they asked for. Fortunately, I don't think anybody was forced into a role they won't be able to enjoy. I flatter myself that pretty much all the characters in this game are pretty interesting, so that should help.

There were a number of interesting coincidences in the casting. For example, I cast a couple in real life as a couple in the game without realizing. I also just now noticed that with this casting, two players that have played in the same three of my games played the same role every single time. I am amused, and I swear that these things came about organically and unintentionally.

I sent out the casting hints just now, along with the rules and the blusheet. Haven't gotten many responses yet, but I hope people like them. Full sheets will come out within the week, to give me time to do minor edits on them. Mostly information placement tweaks and patches to the timeline, stuff like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...