Friday, March 18, 2011

Party dresses!

 
I am already unable to stop myself from figuring out what I will be wearing for my proposed fancy dress party. I have more formal dresses than I realized, none of which come out to play nearly enough, which is one of the reasons I want to throw the party in the first place. But which to choose? The flame-orange Andromeda dress Frances wore to such fabulous effect in To Think of Nothing, with its old-fashioned glamor and striking color? The sparkly black party dress with the visually interesting rouched front that flatters my bust and but perhaps makes me look a bit wide? The simple black one-shouldered cocktail dress with the sleek line and the asymmetric hem? The short cocktail dress that is also just plain black and has a demure front but hugs my curves and is so backless it's dangerous? The new gray Chinese gown with the high elegant neck that fits me perfectly? Or the sparkly deep blue dress that is a great color, has interesting details, and looks absolutely fantastic on me?

Ah, decisions, descisions. My choice will probably be influenced by which dress I wear in other recent events, such as for The Prince Comes of Age at Festival. Hair and accessories will be chosen based on the dress. That still doesn't narrow it down much. Maybe I could just do that diva thing where I change outfits periodically throughout the evening. ;-)

There are of course other things I will have to plan for it. But for now, all I care about is how pretty I'm going to look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...