Monday, November 21, 2011

Only the good

Yesterday I:

- read a good book

- accomplished a lot of housecleaning

- did a little work on a piece of theater I'm writing

- spent a nice chunk of the day with good friends

- said "I love you" and heard "I love you too" in return

- called my parents for a chat

- ran some errands in town by way of a long walk that was really good exercise

- bought a pretty new pashmina for six dollars

- drank a Mexican Coke and ate a small scoop of ice cream while still keeping within my daily calorie limit thanks to the exercise from the walk

- orangized the dresses in my closet

- cooked dinner for people I love

- began work on a new sewing project

If only I'd patted a nice animal and got to do a little acting or roleplaying, it would have been a perfect day.

Today I saw that phoenix_rinna* mentioned that she is going to try posting one positive thing about every day. I think this is a great idea, because focusing on that sort of thing helps keep me out of the holes I fall into. I am going to try it myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...