Thursday, September 1, 2011

So much to do

Brain is kind of racing today. I have been ridiculously busy over the last few days, and the time devoted to that stuff has made it so I haven't had the time to do a lot of other stuff that also needs doing. After I get off of work today I will be running over to Jared's house to help him move to Rule 34 in Somerville. It shouldn't be too hard, we will be a crew of four and all we have to room is the contents of a bedroom and a couple boxes of kosher cookware. But there's so much more to do, and stuff that needs to be done now rather than later. I have to cast Oz for its run on the 25th, I have to finish my homework for the upcoming due date, I have to remember to schedule an appointment to renew my prescriptions... and none of it can be put off.

I am going to be the proverbial headless chicken this weekend. So much for enjoying Labor Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...