Monday, September 26, 2011

Ballet to come


This week at the ballet school I've just started going to is "Back to Basics" week, which means the classes will be focusing on reviewing the foundational stuff on which everything you learn from then on is based. I am pleased with this, as since I've just started I could use a plain laying out of the basics. This would be a good time for other newbies to come, if anyone is interested in learning.

Also, the week after that is "Bring a Friend" week. My understanding is that anyone in the class who brings someone new with them that week gets both of them to take the class for free. I would love it if someone came along with me, for company and to take a free class together. Just throwing it out there! Contact me in either case and we can figure out the details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...