Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sick all week


This has been a real rough week for me, health-wise. First the migraines, then a jag of vomiting, now a run-of-the-mill achey sneezy cold. I suppose technically that means an improvement every day, but still, I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. Normally I'm a very healthy person, so it's been very rare that I've ever had any extended period of being unwell. The worst of it is how low-energy I've been for productivity of any kind. I've struggled through, but it's been rough. Tomorrow I'm running Oz in Bridgewater and playing in the first run of Jared and EB's new game, House of the Rising Sun. I really hope I'm not dragging too badly. It's a good crowd in this run, and I've been looking forward to House for a while now. I really want to do it justice. I'll just have to get a good night's sleep tonight, maybe take a decongestant in the morning, and do the best that I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...