Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ASP audition


So I had my audition for the Actors' Shaksespeare Project. Hard to say how I did. I was nervous and I couldn't tell if it showed. I probably could have stood to do more preparation, but I just didn't have the time with everything else going on. So I can't really gauge how well I did, especially since I don't know what they were looking for or how I compared. I used Helena's "How happy some o'er other some" monologue from Midsummer mostly because I like it and I already had it mostly memorized.

I'm probably not getting in, I know that. Still, I guess it's good that I tried. Now what I need to do is forget all about it, so I'm not worrying or disappointed when they don't call me back. And, hey, if by some miracle they do, then it will be a pleasant surprise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...