Friday, August 13, 2010

Steampunk night at T.T. the Bears?

Reposting from the interconlarp community:

...

KLOCKWERQ, a Steampunk Soiree, is this Sunday night (Aug 15, 8:30pm) at T.T. the Bears, 10 Brookline St., Cambridge MA.

KLOCKWERQ is a steam-powered, gear-driven, dance party and social event for the aetheric aristocracy. It's also the ONLY event of its kind in Massachusetts, and we'd love the support of the Steampunk community to get it off the ground. KLOCKWERQ has dancing, merchants, and more.

It's an 18+ event and admission is $10. We hope to see you there!

If you're on Facebook, please visit KLOCKWERQ EVENTS for more information!

...

Anyone interested in doing this? I'm not a hundred percent sure I am, I have been feeling kind of down recently and not all that up to going out, but I might be persuaded to do this if others were as well. I'm not even sure if I have anything appropriate to wear, but I'm curious to see what this event will be like, and I certainly like to support fun things like Steampunk events. Thoughts, anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...