Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gothic larp needs two more male players!

On Sunday, August 29th, acousticshadow2* is running her newly written gothic larp, Nepenthe a Surcease of Sorrow, and still needs two more male players. It looks to be a very dark, twisted game with some very mature themes-- I know that the character I got in it is easily the most intense I've ever had. Jared and I will both be in it, so you'd have the chance to play with us. :-) The game will be happening in Worcester, so if you're coming from my area, we still have one or two seats left in our car and I'd be happy to give you a ride. Contact Emillybeth if you're interested, or drop me a line and I will put you in touch with her. Hope you can come out to play in this first run of a new gothic game!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...