Monday, June 15, 2009

Suddenly down

I just got my Macbeth script. I have two lines and maybe three scenes. I don't know why it should, as I've played this role before and knew it was tiny, but I am suddenly kind of depressed. I guess I feel like this was the only confirmed thing I had going on, and it's like nothing. For everything else I'm stuck waiting for people to respond to my e-mails, and in the meantime I don't know what to do. There's this modeling thing, which was cool with the people saying they're interested and they'll give me the details when I sent in my information, but I sent in it and they haven't gotten back to me yet. It's only been a day, but the thing is for this coming weekend, so I can't help but feel down about it. Nothing else has even gotten to that point, leaving me pretty much adrift and useless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...