Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ab work

Been working seriously on my abs again. Trying to do it as by the book as I can this time around, so I actually see results. They're actually looking not half bad at the moment, but there's still a ways to go, and I don't want to make the same mistakes I did last time I seriously attempted to do this. Because I never really saw exactly the results I wanted, it was suggested that I probably wasn't eating enough to build the proper muscle. I'm going to have to watch out for that again; my first instinct in these matters is to eat less. On top of that I've had a bad couple of days with a stress stomach ache, which means I haven't been eating much. Honestly a couple of days of it aren't so bad; it sleeked up some of the puffiness that was pissing me off, maybe gave a bit of a head start getting rid of some stored calories, but it isn't good for it to go on long or my metabolism will just go into starvation mode and I won't burn off anything, much less develop muscle.

In the interest of tracking my progress, I am taking a picture of myself so I can compare where I started to how I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...