Thursday, June 11, 2009

Admissions office job

I recently applied to a position in the Brandeis admissions office, and I'm really crossing my fingers about it. I actually managed to steel myself to call about it today, though all they said was that they're recieved my application and that they're still in the review process. Wish I knew what, if anything, I could do beyond that to get some attention and improve my chances, but all I can think of is to call again in a week or so. My fairly pressing need for some kind of job at this point has led me to apply for lots of stuff that I could stand but don't care about all that much, but this is one I actually think I might like-- not least the fact that I'd be working on campus, near to home and near to important people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...