Friday, June 5, 2009

Cooking-for-myself report

I am a little over a week (in total, interrupted by the time I spent at home) into my plan to cook for myself on a regular basis. I am fairly pleased with myself so far. I have gotten into the routine of cooking something at midday, eating half of it then for lunch, and then saving the rest for dinner. I like that it's more economical than my usual habit of always going out for meals, plus I get to practice new dishes without worrying about screwing up things for a lot of hungry guests. Also, lately it seems like I haven't been really enjoying the things I've been eating, just buying whatever's convenient and feeling like I wasted the meal. Cooking for myself I am enjoying my food a lot more, which given my love and issues with food is really important to me.

Now if only I had a Snapple. :-) Snapple makes everything better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...