Tuesday, June 9, 2009

No Jared for a week

Got a slow start on the day today, which I'm never pleased about, but with some care I think I can make sure I get done all the things I wanted to anyway.

I have discovered a recipe Rachael Ray calls "Chicken and Biscuit" that has become my standby lunch lately. It's kind of like a chicken pot pie you make on the stovetop, with a biscuit on top of it instead of a crust. Tasty, satisfying, and easy to make. Also, it gives me an excuse to use my lovely little ramekins. :-)

I am expecting a call from Jared soon. Today his family is going on their yearly trip to a town in Canada called Stratford for the Shakespeare festival. I'm really excited for him to get to see Shakespeare plays, but unfortunately for the time he's gone we won't be able to call each other. *Sigh* I shall be quite lonely without him. Ah, well, it's only for a week, I guess.

Time to plan and make lists and schedules. These things help me run my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...