Thursday, June 4, 2009

As things go

Got a general rehearsal schedule for Macbeth. It's pretty much every eveing from Sunday to Thursday in July, plus show dates into August, but they said people won't necessarily be called for every rehearsal. My part is small enough that I'm sure my time commitment won't end up being too enormous. July 6th is the first day, and we all go to that to figure things out.

Though I don't like talking about it too much, the job search continues. Not particularly successfully yet; I've talked to a few headhunters, but nothing really has come up. I did apply to a job on the Brandeis campus at the admissions office a couple days ago. I hope thy get back to me; working at the school actually really appeals to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...