Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Intercon request

Just got through reading my All's Well That Ends character sheet, and I think I'm really going to enjoy this game. It's a character with a complicated plot, and I think I'm going to need to do some planning as to how to operate before I go into this game. I love scheming and strategizing in larps, so I'm very much looking forward to the challenges ahead of me. I very much want to go into this game with a strategy already in mind. I should reread the character sheet and do some thinking. I really need to schedule time to go take a look at the Hold Thy Peace costumes and borrow my old Dromio stuff; that should suit this character nicely. If I can get a hold of it, then my costuming for the con should be completely finished.

Also, it has come to my attention that my brother will be going home for his random Boston-area-school break the weekend of Intercon. Therefore he will be taking my car to go home on Friday. This is troublesome because it means our intrepid band of Brandeis congoers has one less ride option for those of us who, like me, will not be able to go up on Thursday. I had been hoping to just be able to drive myself and anyone else in our group who would be coming early Friday afternoon, but that's not an option. Anyone able to rideshare for that time? Any information and/or offers would be much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...