Saturday, February 21, 2009

Broke my streak

Kinda wasted today, the first time I've done that since I got home. I'm a bit disappointed with myself, but I just couldn't get myself to focus on anything today. I had an early riding lesson that went very well but left me very tired and sore, so when I got home I didn't have the drive to do much but nurse my aches and read through the archive of Order of the Stick. That really is pretty much my favorite web comic of all time, so I certainly enjoyed rereading it, but it was certainly not conducive to productivity today. I had my internship conference call tonight, mercifully lasting only one hour, and my boss was pleased with the script I wrote. That was pretty much my only accomplishment today, though. I practiced my lines a little, which is something, and I'm trying to write a bit of Paranoia before I crash. Maybe I can redeem the lost time at least a little bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...