Saturday, February 7, 2009

All's Well That Ends hint

I got my casting hint for All's Well That Ends at Intercon, and I think I'm pleased. I am genuinely cross-cast for the first time in any game ever. Well, maybe. I may be in LXHG as well, but it's actually not clear, and to be honest in that game it doesn't seem all that significant. Despite the fact that I always say I'm okay with cross-casting, no one has ever really done it before. I played my Marlowe 2020 character as male, but like most characters in that game it was gender neutral, so it was only by choice that I wasn't female. The funny thing about who I am in All's Well, however, is that I'm not only cross-cast, I'm kind of double cross-cast. ;-D The GMs asked that we not announce who we are, so I won't say any more than that, but I'm very amused. I think I need to borrow some things from the Hold Thy Peace locker for my costume. What I wore as Dromio in Comedy of Errors may be just the thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...