Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Put it out of your head

Bah. Brooding today over some things. Things I think I get, but wish I were sure I had a handle on. Trouble is, it's the sort of thing I can't really get an answer about. There's no end to it besides the satisfaction of my own curiosity; the answer would serve no one, perhaps even cause trouble. But I hate not being sure of what I perceive, of what I think the deal is. Operating off one's head canon can be fun when writing terrible fan fic, but we all know what happens when we make such assumptions in real life.

Again, it doesn't really matter one way or the other. I should just quit worrying about it, but I am not good at putting things out of my head. I am obsessive by nature, it's a huge part of what makes me a geek, so just quitting thinking about something is very tough for me. I dislike being uncertain. Especially on the off-chance that it helps me determine how to proceed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...