Monday, June 18, 2012

Gritty Reboots of Great 90s Cartoons dream!

Oh, oh, awesome dreams last night! This is especially cool because I never remember good dreams! Usually only the bad, insecurity-needling ones where my loved ones reject me and horrible things happen! But last night was apparently all about a cavalcade of Gritty Reboots of Great 90s Cartoons! Or maybe more like Gritty Sequels and/or Prequels of Great 90s Cartoons!

One of them was a Gummi Bears prequel show, about when the bears were dying off and being forced into hiding because of the moving in of humans. The bears were kind of like a renegade resistance element trying to figure out how to deal. The main character was a female bear who I think my brain parsed as a young Grammi Gummi, but she didn't look like her, she was a gray bear instead of brown. The other was was like a sequel to Gargoyles, with a mysterious time traveling visitor who looked like Elisa Maza used the Phoenix Gate to bring characters to a space station in the future. I don't remember as much about that one, but I remember my mind being blown.

So awesome. God, I miss the Disney Afternoon. Kids' cartoons were so much better in the 90s. Aw, man. If only it'd also had, like, Steampunk TaleSpin, this would have been the Best Dream Ever.

DisneyAfternoonGang

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...