Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Leisurely week

This should be a good week. It had a great start with my day trip with Jane and a nice President's Day with Jared, and looks to be good from here on out. I finished my first assignments for both screen writing and science fiction and fantasy, which means I have about three weeks until the next ones are due and therefore no particular pressure to spend all my time on them. My plan is to go to help out with Titus build in the afternoons and then have nice leisurely evenings. I'm not going to ballet this week because the schedule is altered and there won't be beginner classes offered, so I have more time Tuesday and Thursday nights. My plan is to cook healthy and delicious dinners, work on homework but not spend all night on it, maybe get a workout in, and continue on through my sewing book. That will keep me productive but still allow me to take it easy. It's not often that happens for me for a solid work week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...