Monday, February 6, 2012

Headache for three days and counting


Have had a mild headache pretty constantly for the last three or four days. Not sure what's causing it, it's got a lot of features that I'm not sure as symptoms or contributing factors, such as feeling eye strained and sensitive to light. I've been clenching my jaw a lot, out of cold and stress. And God knows I dehydrate myself too much. I'm trying to make good and certain I'm hydrated today and see if that helps anything, but I thought I was okay the last two days and no change. The doctor said my migraines may very well be connected to how much fluid I've had, and these symptoms are vaguely migraine-y but not really. The headache's not nearly bad enough. But I really don't know what to do about it, as the over-the-counter pain pills I've taken have had basically no effect. I am really really hoping it goes away when I drink enough. If it doesn't, I'm going to worry something's really wrong. I have another neurologist appointment on the books, but it's not for quite a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...