Thursday, November 11, 2010

Signups for Intercon K so far


I have a lot to get done today, so I must be quick. I just wanted to mention that I signed up for Clockwork Cafe at Intercon for the first round and for Snaf U in the second. Clockwork is a Brit game, and not only do those fill fast but also I don't get a chance to play anywhere except Intercon, so I'm very happy about that. I chose Snaf because it's a Brandeis classic that has run a million times and I haven't played it yet, so I didn't want to miss it again, who knows when it'll run next? My Saturday afternoon and evening slots are taken up anyway by GMing The Stand and Resonance, so by the second round my morning slot was all that was left to decide. I think that will be all for me this year. One of these cons, I'm actually going to manage a light schedule.

Jared signed up first for Clockwork Cafe as well, which pleases me because he's never played a Brit game before, and it'll be nice to have a game together. His second choice was Never, Never Again because it sounds cool and he likes the work of Andy Kirschbaum. He'll have to tell me how it is; it really does sound cool. (I have to write that Peter Pan-themed game at some point.) He hasn't decided what to do third; at the moment I think The Stand is his first choice, but I'd be okay with him waiting to play it locally.

Heh. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard or seen on my LJ Friends page "I want to play in the Stand but I'll probably wait for third round/Festival," I would have already paid for my hotel room this year. :-D Thanks for the interest, guys. Waiting until Festival is totally cool with me, but at this point it looks like it'll have to be the all-Stand Festival in order to accomodate everyone. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...