Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Getting going on larps



Wrote my first Resonance character yesterday. I feel like I came up with a clever way to represent the concept I chose from the concept list, so I'm pretty pleased with it. My one concern is I'm uncertain whether or not the sheet contains a little more information than is supposed to be revealed at the part of the game when this sheet would be read. I guess I'll find out at the next meeting. I need to write at least two more before then. They're short sheets, so once I have an idea there's no problem, but I need to have sufficiently clever character ideas before I can get started.

I just noticed two more people signed up for The Stand! That brings us up to six men and one woman. I am very pleased by the presence of the names I recognize. Final round of signups for Intercon go live tonight. That means you can sign up for as many remaining games as you want. I am finished signing up for things, as I am already playing two and then GMing too, but I will be interested to see and hear what other people do. Resonance filled up first round (wow, yay!) but I'm excited to see who's going to end up going for The Stand. I think it won't have any trouble filling once things open. Jared thinks he's going to be one of them, so he can help me GM it at Festival.

Which reminds me. I will be making an official announcement about this soon, but I'll give early warning to all of you that I have decided I would like to have a schedule up for Festival of the Larps by the first week or so of January. That means between now and then you should be sending in your game bids through the Festival website. Over the next month and a half I will be assembling the team to evaluate bids, which gives you all plenty of time and yet still gets the schedule up way in advance. So think about your bids, and get them before January!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...