Friday, July 24, 2009

On to the next project

So, having completed the second run of Oz and having pretty much everything in order for the upcoming Chicago run of Alice, I find myself needing a new project to focus on. I have my Burn Notice campaign, which will hopefully have its second session this coming Sunday, in the evening after my rehearsal and the Twilight Imperium game that is happening. That of course requires planning ahead of time, buyt as the game runs in installments I can do the prep in installments as well. What I need is another big larp project to get going on. I've got a new plan in the works for a game based off Clue. Now, I know that lots of Clue games exist, but I'm hoping to make this one special by using the blackmail idea from the movie version, and by devising a system to make the murder modular-- that is, to make it so I can change who the culprit is every time, and the players can still use the evidence to deduce their identity. Heh, heh, not sure how I'm going to accomplish this great innovation yet, but hey, it'll be good for me to have a writing issue to work out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...