Saturday, July 11, 2009

Final preparations

Today Phoebe buckles down to work. I have the first session of my new Burn Notice campaign tomorrow evening, and I promised to have the Oz sheets out by the weekend, so that means I have to nail things down for real. I learned from the most recent run of Alice that it is not a good idea to shoot sheets out without thoroughly checking them over first, which can create a problem with you have them saved in multiple locations that aren't all necessarily up to date. So I'm going over the Oz sheets with a fine-toothed comb, making sure they're set and that I've integrated the new plotline in properly. They just went out an hour ago, and I am very pleased.

I also want to write out my plan for how Burn Notice is going to go. I'm not certain which is more pressing, the sheets or the session, since the one needs to be ready for tomorrow and the other needs to be out with enough notice for people to read beforehand. I pretty much know what's going to happen, but I work best when I have it all laid out in front of me. My brain is a little melty after working most of the day already, but after a break I'm going to jump right in on this. I really want this to go well, so I'm trying to spare no effort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...