Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I love parties...

The rage, she is dealt with. I am myself again. :-)

I have had a lovely, action-packed weekend. Fourth of July was spent at the excellent gathering of captainecchi and electric_d_monk. A combination of good company, good food, and lovely hosts made for a wonderful time for me. Many thanks to them. I went with lightgamer and morethings5, who could not have been more fun to be with. It's funny, everytime I go to a party I think, "I love parties! I should throw more of them." So I have gatherings, and they're fun and I'm glad I did them, but they're kind of expensive and labor-intensive, so I say, "Okay, no more hosting for a while." Then I go to another good party and think "I love parties! I should throw more of them." :-) The next day was spent hanging out with Marissa, then an impromptu cookout with her, Kindness, Matt, and the Daves, and later Kindness showed a strange Swedish movie about twelve-year-old vampires. It was interesting and cool; I love weird stuff.

Had my first rehearsal for Macbeth last night. It was nice, we read through the script and met each other. Everyone seemed really nice and talented, and I think I'm going to enjoy working with them. I'm the only one who was cross-cast out of everyone, which I find interesting. I have another rehearsal Thursday night, which makes me sad because if there's BSCF I'll miss it, but whatever.

I should really throw a party... :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...