Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nearly ready...

Ah, I am so close to being completely ready for Oz this Saturday. The packets are stuffed except for a thing here and there, I have sent out the e-mail with the time and location (we're meeting in the Shapiro Campus Center so we can all walk over to the physics building together to begin at 2PM) and then we have a 7PM reservation at the Chateau for the dead dog afterward. If anyone who's already played wants to hang out and watch they are totally welcome, and certainly to join us at the Chateau for dinner.

The only thing that I really need at this point is to borrow an extension cord for a piece of hardware I need to set up for the game. Could anyone possibly lend one to me for that day? It would be very much appreciated. :-)

Oh, by the way-- the name I made the dinner reservation under? "Oz," of course. :-) I love doing that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...