Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The funniest story about Keith Moon

Apparently Animal from the Muppets was based on Keith Moon. I just read this story about him that cracked me up so hard I just had to share it, courtesy of Cracked.com:

"The best Keith Moon story is the time when shortly after leaving a hotel, he sat up in a panic and told the driver to stop and turn around. "I forgot something! We've got to go back!" Upon returning to the hotel, he ran to his room, grabbed the television and threw it out the window and into the pool. Returning to the car, he said with a great sigh of relief, "I nearly forgot!""


You'd never guess how many drugs this man took from the way he looks in this picture. Or how many hotel rooms he destroyed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...