Monday, December 5, 2011

Bid, bid, bid for Festival!

I have bid The Stand for Festival. It is a good game that is still pretty fresh to this player pool and I think it will work just fine. Good thing I did, because apparently there are not all that many bids as of yet and twenty-five more player spaces is still very welcome. That of course means the rest of you must step up and toss your hats into the ring. Have something that you want to debut? Bid it for Festival! Have something that hasn't come out in a while? Bid it for Festival! Know a game of someone else's that you've always wanted to run? Bid it for Festival! Last year we made such a fabulous schedule, of course you want to contribute to making this one just as great!

Of course, it is certainly not unusual for me to run two games for the weekend. As I mentioned, I did have several possibilities of my own games. Paranoia or Resonance could still come out. But it occurs to me that this past summer I was given the materials for a game of someone else's that I very much admired. Pending permission for an April run, that could be an interesting idea. Or perhaps satellite GMs could be engaged, again pending permission, if the schedule became desperate. I may not wish to lock myself into GMing twice if I don't have to-- who knows what interesting things there may be to play? --but I do love running games and bringing joy to fellow larpers, so I could probably be persuaded to make a second offering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...