Monday, June 27, 2011

Residency so far

So far, residency has been okay. Not great, but okay. The solitary grouch part of my nature will get on much better with the generating work at a distance part of this program than with this spending time with my fellows part right now. Thus far my teachers impress me, but my fellow students do not, and I am kind of resenting both having to listen to them and the pressure to get buddy-buddy. Not going to happen, especially in the mood I've been in. I have been acting as friendly as I can, though, for the sake of not burning bridges. I am enjoying the classes for the most part, but many of them seem a little basic to me. Like, shouldn't we already know this stuff if we've been accepted here? Guess not. :-P Basically I just want to skip ahead to the part where I'm actually writing something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...