Friday, March 27, 2009

Miskatonic costume

I think I've figured out my costume for Miskatonic Class Reunion 2000. I want to wear all black, and look kind of somber but elegant. I've decided I'm going to wear this little black dress I have, but it doesn't have a back, and I don't want it to look that sexy, so I'm going to wrap my black pashmina around my shoulders. A delicate little necklace that belonged to my grandmother finishes the look, and perhaps diamond stud earrings. If I can get it to look how I want, I plan to wear my hair up. It's a little on the formal side-- by contrast, for Gloria Preston, my MCR character, I wore khaki dress slacks and a silky button-up blouse --but I really like the way it looks and even if I'm a bit overdressed by comparison to other players I think it'll be okay. It's also important to me that I look appreciably different from how I did as Gloria, since I'm playing a different character in a similar situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...