Sunday, March 22, 2009

Two out of three games cast

Well, after a long night and some very serious thinking, Jared and I have cast Alice. This was by far the most difficult casting we've ever had for this game, because lots of people seemed to app for the same handful of characters. But we worked really hard, and I think we gave everyone somebody they will enjoy. I'm very proud of us for the care and attention we devoted to this. I think it will really pay off in players' good times. Heh. At this point, nobody had better fucking drop, or you'll knock down our gorgeous delicate house of cards.

Also, Oz is cast as well. It too had its share of difficulties, including one player whose questionnaire basically said "I have no interest in the sort of things that happen in this game," but that I think I nailed down as well. Fifteen players are easier than twenty-seven, I suppose.

We'll have to get together soon to cast Paranoia. We don't have quite all the questionnaires back, though,

We have our closing of Midsummer this afternoon, to which both mine and Jared's parents are coming. I'll certainly be glad; my blocking, which involves mostly crawling around like a creepy little forest animal, is fun and looks cool but not easy on my body. Yet again, my knees are bruised to hell. It's worse now than it was even when I was Dromio or the Fool.

But as for the lists. When all of that is finished, I will be sending out the castings. If you are in Alice or Oz, expect them tonight, and if you're in Paranoia, they will be coming out soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...