Monday, October 3, 2011

Work whiny



*Sigh* Just got a bunch of new responsibilities given to me at work, which is nice and all, but are accompanied by other changes that are kind of inconvenient. Spent a lot of today in the position of either wait for instructions and come off as not proactive or helpful enough, or try to use my own best judgment and risk handling it wrong. Hmmm, either be a useless cow, or screw up? Yay, my favorite. The really annoying thing is that my work hours just got moved up from 9AM-2PM to 8AM-1PM. Not super-pleased about that, but it's not that big a deal. I'm just a baby who doesn't want to wake up an hour earlier. At least my work period will end earlier without losing any hours. I do like finishing early rather than late. Tomorrow will be the first day of it, so I'd bet remember to reset my morning alarm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...