Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter break at home

Packing up and getting ready to head home. Casey went to pick up his friend in Boston who will be catching a ride in our car. I am cleaning up the room and putting fresh sheets on the bed so I can come back to everything just right.

I am planning on spending this break accomplishing things. I am going to watch what I eat and work out. I am going to work on my various larp projects, specifically Oz, my next solo piece, Men of Respect with Jared, and the Paranoia game with Bernie, Mac, and Joe. I am going to learn to cook more dishes. I am going to take proper care of my skin. I might even start looking for a post-graduation job.

This is a tall order, and will take discipline to not just be a lazy-ass, as is my inclination. But I have faith in myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...