Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gangsters on Christmas Eve!


So I decided that Godfather: The Game is a Hanukkah present, and I may play it since it is already Hanukkah. I know, I'm weak. But the game is fantastic. I like the controls on the Wii so much better, though I'm enough out of practice with the controller that I'm still not very good at remembering where all the appropriate buttons are. But it makes the driving sections so much easier, and I'm getting better at shooting a lot faster. I made my guy look like Robert De Niro, complete with mole, and he's dressed very sharply in a charcoal pinstripe shirt and a black fedora with a gray band.

As a side note, Jared finally sent me the reference photos Ernest took of him in order to paint his Victorian gentleman portrait. I love them, they're so elegant and he looks very handsome.

I shall soon be helping prepare Christmas Eve dinner. For the Roberts family, that means prime rib, lobster bisque, artichokes in butter sauce, plus a few other things depending on what we feel like. I am to be sous-chef. Not that I'm going to be making prime rib or anything with lobster on my own anytime soon, sorry, frequent dinner guests, but it'll be fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...