Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Vegetarian cooking


I need to acquire more vegetarian dishes for my cooking repertoire. I confess I'm the kind of carnivore that usually feel satisfied with a dinner unless there's some kind of meat in it, so usually when I cook the main course is some kind of flesh. But I've been wanting to have vegetarian friends like Matt and Ernest over for a dinner where they weren't limited to side dishes, so that means expanding into atypical territory. I know a broccoli and a vegetable soup, and eggplant Parmesan, but that's about it. I know Jared was recently at a vegan dinner that had some recipes he admired, so I could try to learn those. Perhaps this break I'll look into it. It will at least make it easier to make kosher dinners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...